Re: DNS Not Working *Again*

    If the connection is established but you can't ping anything, that
suggests that your routing table isn't set up properly. See the defaultroute
option in the pppd manpage, and make sure that it's an option to pppd, either
in the script you're using, or in the /etc/ppp/options file.

    Confirm that your routing is set up properly using the route command.

route -n or
netstat -nr

    Mike

On 09/03/02 John Shepherd did speaketh: