Please help me find a font with outline shape

Could anyone tell me which font does have the "outline" shape
available for use in latex and where to find it? Please, I need it
quickly. The manual (info latex) only says this much:
_________________
	`\fontseries{series}'
     		Select font series. Valid series include:
	[...]
		* `ol' Outline

        	The two last shapes are not available for most font
        	families.
So which family do I need?! Is there some other way of achieving it?
I really would appreciate a computer-modern like font.
Thanks,

andrej

--
echo $(girl_name) > /etc/dumpdates