Re: Missing ICQ features / anyone seen those?

OK. I've tried. It can.
It's a pitty it can't send files, though.

But I still think it would be a nice feature to be able
to at least place some dedicated status icons for a some
select contacts on a panal, whith the ability to initiate
a message to them by clicking on their icons...

Balazs