Re: whatever happend to tkdesk and xv in woody?

Martin Edward John Waller wrote:
> er - how come tkdesk and xv seem to have
> disappeared out of woody?  Or is it just me?

xv turns out to lack permission to distribute modified copies, so we
pulled it from debian.

tkdesk has a number of serious bugs which nobody seems to be fixing, so
it has been removed from woody in preparation for release. There is
still a small chance it will be added back, if the bugs are fixed. In
the meantime, you can download it from unstable.

Here, I'll fix the tkdesk bugs, I don't know if this will get it back
into woody or not, we'll see.

--
see shy jo