Using deb packages to release software

Hi,

I work in a software house and we always publish our software using deb
packages. We have a little server configured with a Packages.gz,
enabling the packages to appear in dselect.
All my packages are in a CVS server, and I use cvs-buildpackage to
create the debs from the cvs source.
Until here it's all ok.

But now comes the problem...

I want to publish the software in different stages (unstable, testing,
frozen and stable, just like debian itself), because I will have
machines testing each distribution.

Finally, the question is...
What's the better strategy to publish packages in the four dists?