Re: Open Office in unstable?

Hi,

I haven't tried those packages yet, but wasn't succesful in installing
OpenOffice using the installer from www.openoffice.org:
it opened two full size windows (one blue and one gray) and displayed a
textless message box with two buttons (OK and Cancel, I presume since no
text was visible). Any attempts to continue the installation from that
point failed.

However, some of my friends (who're also using Woody) don't have this
problem.

Solutions are welcome :)

Thanks in advance,
Coen De Roover