Re: OT: kernel 2.4 and USB 2.0

On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 02:30, Daniel Faller wrote:
> On Thursday 07 March 2002 08:40, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > While doing a google search, I see many vague references to a
> > backport to 2.4.unspecified of the 2.5.2 USB 2.0 code.
> >
> > Does anyone know anything specific about this?
> Have a look at
> www.linux-usb.org

Couldn't find anything there related to USB2 & 2.4.x

> and
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=503534&group_id=3581&atid=303581
>
> The above URL contains an usb 2.0 patch for kernel 2.4.17. I have not
> actually tried this patch, but since I am thinking about buying a mainboard

Thanks.  There are 2 patches listed.  Is the hcd-0120.patch a
cumulative patch, or must I apply both usb2-ehci-0114.patch and
then hcd-0120.patch?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
| "(Women are) like compilers.  They take simple statements  |
|  and make them into big productions."                      |