RE: VPN on Kernel 2.4.18

Thanks Jeff.

Wow, I thought this was going to be an easy task. :(
Surely there must be thousands of others that have done just this.

  |---------------------|
|-|----Client(9x,2K)----|
| |---------------------|
| 	    |DSL Modem
| 	    |
| 	    |
| |---------------------|
| |-----Internet--------|
| |---------------------|
|	    |
VPN	    |
| |--------------------------|    Nat   |------------|
| |----Firewall--------------|----------|Workstations|
| |--Debian 2.2 W2.4Kernel---|          |------------|
| |--------------------------|          192.168.0.10-200
|	NAT |192.168.0.1
|	    |
|	    |
| |----------------------------|
| |---Windows NT 4.0 Server----|
|-|---PP2P Installed-----------|
  |----------------------------|
           192.168.0.2

Need up to 6 VPN connections to the NT Server
Is this possible.  Or is there just a better way to go about this.
They don't have any money for Cisco or Hard Firewall.

At first I was going to use 2.2 Kernel because I read if you recompile
the kernel and install ipfwd you can GRE multi connections across, but
now I just read that 2.4 hasn't been configured to allow multi connects
across, but the date of the article is old.
Oh how confusing this is.

Cheers
-Dave