PS/2 (/dev/psaux) is not working on Woody with Kernel 2.2.20

	Hi,

Thanks for reading message.

After installing my Laptop (Dell Inspiron 3200) with Debian Woody
I am not able to use my /dev/psaux (PS/2 mouse).

The system was running NetBSD this morning and de mouse was
functioning with no problems. (The NetBSD was a XFree 4.1.x)
To be shore a swapped the mouse with a different one and had
the same problem.

Here is a cat from /proc/misc
 63 irda
135 rtc
  1 psaux

Here is one from /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:      11638          XT-PIC  timer
  1:          6          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  3:        315          XT-PIC  serial
  8:          3          XT-PIC  rtc
  9:        175          XT-PIC  3c574_cs
 11:          4          XT-PIC  i82365
 13:          1          XT-PIC  fpu
 14:      71053          XT-PIC  ide0
 15:         10          XT-PIC  ide1
NMI:          0

I am not running gpm and here is a part of /etc/X11/XF86Config-4

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "PS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
EndSection

Are there any known issues with the PS/2 mouse and Woody ?

Jan

----
With regards Jan H. van Gils
Internet web-page http://www.Knoware.NL/users/janvg/
Internet e-mail address JanVG@Knoware.NL
RIPE Whois JHG5-RIPE, 6BONE Whois JHG1-6BONE