Re: Disabling interactive init on Debian

This, as far as I know, is actually referring to the feature in Red Hat (and Red Hat variants, like Mandrake) where you can press 'i'
while init is starting.  This allows you to interactively choose which things you want to run and which you want skipped.  To answer
the original question:  don't worry about it, because Debian does not have this functionality.

Mike