Re: Small bug in dh-make-perl? [was dh-make-perl]

> So apparently the dh-make-perl overlay is causing this error some how.
>
> I need some of the perl modules installed right now for a school
> project so am installing them directly with the CPAN shell, until I
> figure out if its my local technique that is the problem.
>
> I wonder if doing this without dh-make-perl, sort of behind debians
> back, will cause me some grief in some way later?

Put everything in /usr/local/lib/site_perl.  Once the immediacy of your need
has gone away, you can spend time looking for a better solution.  I would have
sworn File::Find was packaged.

The biggest issue you will face is if another package depends on say File::Find
it will install it and you will have two possibly differing versions of a perl
module installed.