Re: eepro100 with P4 (Gateway E-3600)

I have 2.4.17 running on a dual P4 machine at work with eepro100 on the
motherboard.

> I thought it had to do with SMP, is your machine single proc?

Yes, this is a single processor machine.

I think that I may have compiled in SMP for the uni-processor (a bad
habit maybe?) .

    * Local APIC support on uniprocessors
    * IO-APIC support on uniprocessors

Maybe this is a (bad) BIOS related problem and I might need to compile in ?
    PCI bios access
        * Direct

> Specs for Gatway E-3600:
> Pentium 4 1500Mhz
> 512 MB 133 Mhz RAM
> GeForce 2 MX: 32MB NVIDIA(TM) AGP Graphics Accelerator
> 40GB 7200RPM Ultra ATA100 hard drive
> Integrated Intel 10/100 (EV) Ethernet Adapter
> Integrated Sound Blaster compatible audio
> IDE 20x min./48x max. CD-ROM drive
Ted Knab