KGhostview prints ok but won't display the file contents

I recently created a CD jewel case file with cdlabelgen.  I used KGhostview
to open the .pdf file, and also created a .ps file.  In both cases, after
opening the files, my screen was blank.  However, when I printed the file,
it came out exactly as intended.

Any ideas on how I can force KGhostview to show me the contents of a .pdf
file (no matter pdf which file that I open, the contents are never visible on
screen ).

thanks
--
Stewart Midwinter