Re: Flash Player, GPLed Flash player doesn't play movie either.

On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 07:51:56AM +0530, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:
> debian-user posts :
>
> > the Flash player stopped working. I've done trouble shooting, including
>
> This may not solve your problem though,  do have a look at a GPLed Flash
> player/plug-in.

I've downloaded, compiled and installed npflash.so on Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux
i686; en-US; rv:0.9.8) Gecko/20020214 as suggested. Still no luck, movie only
displays as placholder icon and asks for redirect to download Macromedia
player.

About:plugins
Shockwave Flash
File name: /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/npflash.so
Flash Movie player Version 0.4.10 compatible with Shockwave
Flash 4.0
Shockwave is a trademark of Macromedia
Author : Olivier Debon
Mime Type Description Suffixes Enabled
application/x-shockwave-flash Flash Plugin swf Yes
application/x-futuresplash Future Splash spl Yes

More suggestions, please.

Thanks,
jp