mountd: forcing static port

Hello,

I have just successfully configured my NFS shares for OpenSSH tunneling
(that rocks!), but i have one "problem":

On system start i execute a custom init script that (beside other
things) creates a mountd tunnel to a remote machine. But on each system
reboot (remote one), its mountd port changes, thus the init scripts
fail.
Has anyone an idea how i can force the remote machine to use the same
mountd port each time? The manpages tell nothing and also searching /etc
did not bring any hints.

The machine i connect to uses woody/testing.

Thanx in advance and many greetings to all,

Timo