Why Debian (HELP!!!)

Thanks for the discussion. It brings up the status of ximian gnome.
Does this have exactly the same licensing as Debian? Also, does anyone
know if there is a bug report list for ximian? As I posted last night, the
dist-upgrade apparently removed the keyboard on my laptop (Acer 342T).
While the mouse works, the keyboard doesn't. This seems to be a fairly important
bug. Should I submit it to the Debian bug tracking system also?

Art Edwards