Re: x-forwarding with ssh

Tried everything in this thread (& more besides)but the closest I get
is:-

steve@fileserver:~$ xterm &
[1] 19419
steve@fileserver:~$ _X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 101
xterm Xt error: Can't open display: fileserver:10.0

I have opened X11 in ssh_config & sshd_config in both fileserver & desktop
I have tried -X in the ssh command & not.
I have opened xhost & closed it

The annoying thing is in Potato it worked fine it is only since the
upgrade to ssh2. (upgraded both ends to ssh2 as well)

Any more ideas?

Steve