Re: javax API

Perhaps you need to install the JDBC 2.0 Optional Package Binary
for the javax.sql.*:

http://java.sun.com/products/jdbc/download.html

As for the other import issue, sun.jdbc.rowset.*, my best guess is
that this is a jdbc driver (I'm new to this!)  and it may be in some
package somewhere or perhaps you have to buy something to have it
... *but*, if it is "just a JDBC driver", then there are alternatives:

org/gjt/mm/mysql/ResultSet.class

This is from unzip -l some-mysql-thing.jar ; that is, the JDBC driver
for MySQL. It's out there somewhere.

Hope this helps, Elizabeth