RE: apt logs

Me too.

Having recently started using Linux, I'd like to see a log of what files
were put where, deleted, or changed.  It's sort of frustrating to run
apt-get, have it put 4MB of new stuff on the disk, and not know where any of
it went (or how to even start the thing you installed!).  Seems that
something like this should already exist; if not, maybe I'll make it a pet
project.

Richard Wurdack