How to add second network card?

Hi,

I'm trying to get a second identical network card to work and need some assistance. The card is a AMD PCnet-ISA+ (a pnp card) that uses the lance.o module. When installing I was able to get one card working by adding io=0x300. The module assigns IRQ 3 and DMA 5 when loaded. I am using DHCP to get an IP address for eth0. I also tried both cards individually so I know both cards work. Here is what I tried so far.

Edit the file modules.conf and added 0x320 to the previous configuration so it looks like this.
lance.o io=0x300,0x320
Upon reboot this hung when networking tried to start.

I also tried just unloading the module via rmmod and then manually trying to get both recognized.
insmod lance.o io=0x300,0x320

I don't know if I have to reset the setting on the card so one card will look for 0x320 or what but found something on the web to that effect. What software would I use for this or is there some other approach?

Any help or pointers appreciated,
Eric