FIXED Printing problems - hostname bad

Dennis and Cameron, thanks a lot for your suggestions. After unsuccessfully trying several
configurations for the /etc/hosts file, I restored an old backup version. That version worked like a charm
and fixed all the localhost and printing problems I was having.

The backup seemed to have been generated by some sort of script (it didn't look anything like the example in
the Networking-Howto). I forgot that I had modified the /etc/hosts file back in January when I tried
(unsuccessfully) to get Junkbuster to run. I just didn't make the connection between my modification of
/etc/hosts and my printing problems.

Once again, thanks.