Need Newbie installation Help~

HI:
        I have a Desktop computer which already have Win2k pro and Win2k Advanced Server installed as Dual-boot. and there is a Mandrake 8.1 on my hard disk but i use floopy to boot mandrake8.1.
    I am going to install Debian based on these enveriment.
how can i setup the boot loader, any suggestion?
    and my video card is ATI Xpert99 AGP. is there any problem with the x-wondows? And how to setup my tv-card in debian?as well as play DVD?
thanks