Re: archiving/deleting old messages in kmail

Hi, I'm running sid, kmail 1.3.2, didn't realise woody was that far behind.
I guess your options then are:

a)wait for kmail 1.3.2 to make it into woody
b)apt-get install kmail/unstable. I dont think the libkmid bug I mentioned in another post to debian-user today will prevent this.

Have fun, Simon.

PS - no need to cc: me I'm subscribed