Re: undeleting

Kurdt <pauwel.demeyer@pandora.be> writes:

> does anyone know how to undelete some files?
> i did an rm -rf of my .C files of my programming project  (it was coded
> in the Makefile, under the make clean option.. :)
>
> tnx Pauwel

There is a book about programming (The Pragmattic Programmer?)  that
gives general programming advice, one of which is to use versioning
upon *all* coding - even the trivial ones. Hindsight is 20/20, I know,
but you might consider it in the future.

Sorry to hear about this, though - it's happened to me, too.

Elizabeth