Re: What are you?

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:38:43 -0800, ben wrote:

>On Thursday 21 February 2002 05:50 pm, Gary Turner wrote:
>> >
>> >Much less a website using what appears to be either Slash or PHPSlice.
>>
>> That it is her site, and that she supplies the content does not imply
>> that she maintains it.  dman is probably right.  We've had similar
>> queries before, and they had followed the links to this list.
>>
>actually, it's not necessarily her site. do a whois on it to verify that.
>while dman is probably right, it could just as well be an attempt to boost
>the hit rate on that site.
>
>ben

Ack.  I just re-read my post.  Not very clear.  What I meant was in
reference to

>> >Much less a website using what appears to be either Slash or PHPSlice.

and would have been more clear if I had said "while it may be her site,
and while she may supply the content, she may have someone else design
and maintain it."  Looking at the site, it does not appear to be the
type to troll for hits.

gt
Yes I fear I am living beyond my mental means--Nash