Re: Spamassassin, fetchmail, exim, and system resource issues

on Thu, Feb 21, 2002, christophe barbé (christophe.barbe.ml@online.fr) wrote:

> spamd/spamc are your friends.

Yes, they are.  I'm already running them.  Still have the problem.

I did do some trials a couple days ago on up to 2,000 messages.  spamc
was about 4x faster than spamassassin -- 1 second per message v. 4-5
seconds.  This was without disabling remote checks which I suspect are a
significant bottleneck.  Actual CPU load is pretty sane.

Peace.