anon CVS access for webwml doesn't work on potato. Why?

Hello-

	In answer to a request from my local DUG for ehlping to translate the debian pages, I tried anon access to cvs repository.
	This is described in: <http://www.debian.org/devel/website/using_cvs>
	To get a copy of the wml files on my local machine, I am supposed to:

	$cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/webwml checkout webwml

	However, it doesn't work. I get the following error messages:

	cvs checkout: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory
	cvs [checkout aborted]: no repository

	CVS otherwise works fine for obtain ddp manuals....
	Can you help?
	Thanks in advance
	Cheers,

	Henry