Mozilla Conflicts

I did an apt-get dist-upgrade today to bring my system up to date.  When
I did it I was really disturbed.  Aparently:

The following packages will be REMOVED:
  galeon nautilus-mozilla task-ximian-gnome
  libcamel0 libkrb53
The following packages have been kept back
  evolution

This disturbes me.  I use galeon as my webbrowser and nautilus.  The
ximian gnome thing isnt that bad, but this conflicting stuff is bad.  It
seems to conflict with mozilla-browser package.  Why would it conflict
with galeon or nautilus.  This really confuses me.  Should I file a
bug.  If so what kind.  Any suggestions to keep galeon and nautilus?
Thankyou.

--
-Scott Henson

shenson2@wvu.edu