Re: lilo problem

hi ya

if it hands on "ramdisk"... remove that initrd line...
and/or make sure the file exists as typed

initrd is not needed if your kernel has all the hardware
drivers needed to boot...

i dont think a new kernel in sid ( hdc ) will solve anything
for redhat stuff in hda...

if you're referring to redhats "simple install"..
	- just boot the cdrom and tell it upgrade
	and it will go thru what you got ant ask you
	what else you want

	rh is such a pita aint it???

	my fav comment is its designed to generate
	$300/incident tech support phone calls...
	- especailly things that used to work gets broken...
	( simple and everyday stuff.. apache, pop3, nfs, etc

c ya
alvin