Gimp filter

Hi,

I'm looking for a filter for Gimp that can transform pictures into
etchings. (I hope I use the right word.) You know, the pictures that
made of light stripes of pencils. If there's any, the URL please.

Thanks in advance,
Oki
ps: this is not about graphics; it's about a Debian app. You asked about
Emacs anyway, so I think this is a pretty right list.
pps: I heard that Emacs eats memory more than Gimp does.

---
Blame it on the rain (rain)
Blame it on the stars (stars)
Whatever you do don't put the blame on you
Blame it on the rain yeah yeah
You can blame it on the rain
		- Blame it on the rain; Milli Vanilli