Re: Blank Messages To Mailing List With Attachments Containing Message

* Craig Dickson (crdic@yahoo.com) [Feb 20. 2002 19:01]:

> > Its free.

> So are a number of others. TheBat!, for one. I haven't used it myself
> but I've heard a lot of good things about it.

No, TheBat! is not free. It's well worth the $35 bucks, however, if
you're a Windows user.

--
Brian Clark | Debian GNU/Linux: 3950 packages to keep you busy.
Fingerprint: 07CE FA37 8DF6 A109 8119 076B B5A2 E5FB E4D0 C7C8