Re: resource for newbie

On Wed, 2002-02-20 at 14:16, Chaz Kiser wrote:
> I'm totally and thoroughly new to Debian, is there any books out there that
> would be appropriate for a Debian newbie, or a Linux newbie in general?
>
> Any sites?

http://www.debian.org/doc/

     "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
      shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the
      trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first;
      Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up
      together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in
      the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
                          I Thessalonians 4:16,17