Re: strange vi

dman wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 05:23:08PM +1030, Tom Cook wrote:
> | Alex Malinovich wrote:
> | >
> | > Oh, I'm this is just begging to start a flame war, but I have to
> | > say it... :)
> | >
> | > Get a REAL editor like Emacs! :)
> | >
> | > *runs and hides*
> |
> | *just before logging out for the night*
> |
> | Hear, hear!
>
> From someone who uses mozilla instead of gnus?  ;-)

*sigh* it's true.  I've always had it dictated to me that I must read
email on NT in this organisation, until about a month ago, and I haven't
found a mailer I really like yet, although maybe I just haven't learnt
any of them, and haven't had time to learn any of them.  The Emacs
comment is true, though; I have endless arguments with my father-in-law
about this; he is a JBuilder/Delphi fan, and can't understand how I
manage better productivity than him in emacs ;-)

Tom.