Re: OT: cdburning: tao, dao and fixating

At 11:47 AM 2/19/2002 +0100, Sebastiaan wrote:
So I want to try to burn in disc at once mode, but cdrecord does not
support that option for my drive. However, the drive specs say that it is
capable of doing that.

I have also not had any luck using cdrecord to do disk at once. However I have used 'cdrdao' many times w/ no problems. I've never tried it on a fs made w/ isofs, but it's probally just an extra step you'll have to perform to get the fs over to the bin/cue format.

--
Till Later,
Jake