Re: procmail filter to catch ????????????????????

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 02:23:03PM +0000, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> I did try it previously, without much effect, but I think I forgot to
> enable th daemon, so I'll give it another go.

Even using spamd/spamc, I do have some problems sometimes. If I turn off
the computer and wait a few hours, then reboot and connect, system load
will go up to 40, because exim tried to deliver too many mesages at
once. Now I've reduced smtp_accept_queue_per_connection to 5, and it
seems to be sort of better... (But not perfect yet)

J.