Re: procmail filter to catch ????????????????????

On 19 Feb 2002, christophe barb? wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 09:39:24AM +0000, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> > Spamassassin does this quite well but I find the slowdown in processing
> > mail is unacceptable. I've tried things like:
>
> Just to mention that the spamassassin slowdown is big if you use it
> without spamd/spamc.
> Have you tried using spamd/spamc ?
> If not, it's pretty simple add spamd in your /etc/init.d and use spamc
> in place of spamassassin -P.

I did try it previously, without much effect, but I think I forgot to
enable th daemon, so I'll give it another go.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Linux GNU/Debian (Windows-free zone)
For electronic books on the Assassins and on homeopathy, skeptical

Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our
obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come
from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. [Carl Sagan]