Re: A question about LCD flat panel displays

* stan (stanb@awod.com) spake thusly:
> Thanks for the inof.
>
> However, I still don't have an answer to one of my most important
> questiosn.
>
> Will the flat panel display be limited to just one resolution (eg
> 1024x768)?

No, of course not.

> If so, does this mean that I can only use the non X consoles in framebuffer
> mode at that resolution? How about, sy the BIOS screens, which are at (I
> would assume) CGA resolutin?

Fonts in BIOS screens look pretty crappy, that's all.

Dima
--
"Mirrors and copulation are abominable because they increase the number of
entities."                                        -- corollary to Occam's Razor