Re: A question about LCD flat panel displays

On 2002.02.18 15:12:42 +0100 stan wrote:

However, I still don't have an answer to one of my most important
questiosn.

Will the flat panel display be limited to just one resolution (eg
1024x768)?

If my 800x600 laptop screen is any indication, no. It will also work at lower resolutions. Visually, this can have two effects: Either some pixels are bigger than others, since they need to be made up of a whole number of 'real' pixels, or there is some anti-aliasing done, which looks much better.

Matijs.