Re: Forte Agent look-alike MUA

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:46:06 -0600, Alex Malinovich wrote:

>You use Agent as your mail reader?! <shudders> :) With that out of the
>way though, I can happily report that Agent works flawlessly under Wine.
>I've been using it for months now with not a single hiccup. Actually,
>the "mundane" tasks of compacting the database, etc, actually run FASTER
>in Linux than in Windows. Score +1 for the Wine folks, -1 AGAIN for MS.
>:)

What can I say?  It's as good as it gets in Windows :)  When I migrate,
I expect that I will use an appropriate mix of Linux apps to make up my
mail suite.  I do like the Agent look and feel.  For that I would like
to find that app I read about.  I don't recall where I read it.
Magazine?  Howto?  Book?
gt
Yes I fear I am living beyond my mental means--Nash