Forte Agent look-alike MUA

Somewhere in my reading, I ran into a reference to a mail reader that
emulates the Agent UI, and now I can't find it.  I've been using Agent
for the last 2 years, feel comfortable with it, and would like to keep
the feel as I migrate mail functions to Linux.  Does anyone know the
app, and is it packaged for Debian?

I am not averse to trying/switching to another reader, but would like to
stay within a comfort zone while learning/screwing up another
application suite :=}  If you know what I mean, and I think you do.

tnx
gt
Yes I fear I am living beyond my mental means--Nash