Re: cvs question

<<SNIP>>

http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html#Tracking_Third-Party_Sources__Vendor_Branches_

> The version numbers should proceed normally (1.2,
> 1.3 etc) as you commit
> changes.
>
> Really though, you should have just copied the cvs
> ,v files from the old
> repository directly to the new one, so you didn't
> lose any of the
> log/version information from the old archive.
>

> Matthew

Thanks. I looked at cvs book and realized that it was
a branch. It just wasn't what I'd expected to see on
initial import. I didn't mind losing old log/version
info ( there wasn't that much ) and a new baseline
seemed to be a good idea. Thanks again.

=====
rascharles@yahoo.com
Hacking is a "Good Thing!"