Re: Suggestion for next Debian release

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 06:37:23PM -0800, ben wrote:
> On Saturday 16 February 2002 06:33 pm, you wrote:
> > On Saturday 16 February 2002 11:41 am, MH wrote:
> > [snip]
> >
> > > and here is really no interest in ridiculing anyone and less someone
> > > who would formulate constructively his criticism and suggestions ...
> >
> i really really don't want you to construe this as any kind of xenophobia,
> but this phrase above just doesn't work in english. i have no idea what you
> meant to convey by this.

I admit, I'm no english man, but the sentence you fail to parse seem
clear as can be to my foreign eyes:)  Or were you just kidding?

To me it says, that we on this list have no interest in ridiculing
anyone, and especially not someone that formulates his criticism and
suggestions in a constructive way.

--
groetjes, carel