Re: Mouse Jumps Sometimes

* David Frey (dpfrey@shaw.ca) [Feb 15. 2002 18:30]:

> My mouse (a logitech optical wheel mouse) has one problem. Every once
> in a while, the cursor will "go crazy" and shoot into one of the
> corners of the screen. It returns to normal after a few seconds. This
> is *REALLY* annoying when I'm playing Unreal Tournament because all of
> a sudden I'm staring at a spinning ceiling :-)

I have no solution, but this seems to be a problem with all optical
mice. I'm using an MS Explorer and frequently I see blackbox menus
appear in any corner of my screen at least once a day. Extremely
annoying.

--
Brian Clark | Debian GNU/Linux: 3950 packages to keep you busy.
Fingerprint: 07CE FA37 8DF6 A109 8119 076B B5A2 E5FB E4D0 C7C8