Re: mozilla-browser 0.9.8-1 help

begin  Greg C. Madden  quotation:

> This won't help your current predicament but I use 'mozilla' instead of
> 'mozilla-browser'. This upgrades nine packages, Galeon, mail-news,
> browser, -psm,.. & libs.

I don't know about Kevin, but I intentionally do _not_ use the 'mozilla'
package because I don't want all the extra stuff. mozilla-browser and
mozilla-psm are all I need. I've got ChatZilla at the moment because I
wanted to check it out, but so far I'm seeing precious little reason to
not use XChat instead. Now if only mozilla would support using a mail
client for mailto: URLs other than their own... I suppose they probably
do, if you know what to tweak in the prefs.js file.

Craig