Making install disks

Due to alot of my mistakes my woody system is aproaching unusability.  I
kind of want to reinstall everything and start over.  Also I want to use
my 2.4.17 kernel from the start and maybe use a journaling file system.
I like ext3 for its purported stability and riserfs for its advanced
features, but I dont know(any suggestions or recomendations).  Anyway,
the point is I want to make some custom install disks from my kernel.
Anyhelp?

--
-Scott Henson

shenson2@wvu.edu