Re: AntiVirus 4 Linux

Bitdefender (www.bitdefender.com) is currently seeking Beta Testers for a
Linux A/V product. Look under products/beta.

It's not Free as in Speech, but it is Free as in Beer. (The Beta version at
least. Would imagine they'll charge for the Ship ;) )

They're well-priced, and I find their products on MS-Windows platforms are
easier for newbies to use, and default to a higher security standard than
most other A/V Programs. Presumably their Linux product is the same. I
haven't gotten around to testing the Linux beta yet, so maybe it won't do
what you want it to. I can't speak for that.

They also listen to their userbase, so recommendations you make during
their beta cycle will quite likely be considered seriously for
incorporation into their ship release.

Tucows and a bunch of other sites really like them, too.

Disclaimer: I write silly little rants for their newsletter. ;) I'm not
paid, though, so please don't consider me to be shilling.

liam