From: csj [mailto:csj@mindgate.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 9:31 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: How to set mutt's Sender = From header

I've been banging my .muttrc for over 3 hours now. I now think it might be
an exim config problem. I've set various combinations of "set envelope_from"
~/.in muttrc to no avail. The Sender: header is still extracted from my
/etc/email-addresses. I want mutt to get Sender: from the From: header of my
ououtgoing email.

What mutt or exim option do I need to set (and in what file) to get mutt to
tango.