Re: How to set mutt's Sender = From header

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 01:16:34PM -0500, Wayne Topa wrote:
> csj(csj@mindgate.net) is reported to have said:
> > I've been banging my .muttrc for over 3 hours now. I now think it might be
> > an exim config problem. I've set various combinations of "set envelope_from"
> > ~/.in muttrc to no avail. The Sender: header is still extracted from my
> > /etc/email-addresses. I want mutt to get Sender: from the From: header of my
> > ououtgoing email.
> >
> > What mutt or exim option do I need to set (and in what file) to get mutt to
> > tango.
> in my .muttrc I have:
> my_hdr From: Wayne Topa <wtopa@dmcom.net>

I've had that too. You can see its effects {o,i}n this mail ;-) I'm
still looking into another poster's suggestion. But it doesn't look
promising for my case: FOURTEEN different email addresses.

In another thread (also initiated by moi), somebody suggested the
-hook thing.