Re: Dual LCD monitors

You also have to live with the lower bandwidth of PCI, as it forces you
to have either 1 AGP & 1 PCI or 2 PCI for it to work.  Moving
applications and such between the two screens can be painful.  Though
definately not a show-stopper.  Especially if you're like me and have a
fairly static layout on your desktops.

Ideally though, you'd want a dual-head AGP card, as everything is
happening at full AGP speeds then.  Have you checked out the latest
model ATI and NVidia dual-head offerings?