Dual LCD monitors

I'm "upgrading" from dual CRT monitors to a dual 20" LCD setup. The
problem is I have a G400 that can only do 1280x1024 and the flat
panels I'm buying optimally require 1600x1200. Additionally I'd really
like to ditch the analog outputs and go to full digital between my box
and the monitors, and I'm really hooked on Xinerama. With all these
constraints, does anyone have any suggestions for a video card or
cards? Can you do Xinerama with two cards?

I like the idea of the Matrox G550 Dual DVI, but my reading of it's
specs say it only supports 1280x1024 on dual DVI.

Xinerama, by the way, treats your two displays as a single large
display, so you can move displayed programs from one monitor to the
other easily.

Thanks,
Gary Hennigan